- RSS Channel Showcase 2005171
- RSS Channel Showcase 1393781
- RSS Channel Showcase 9081380
- RSS Channel Showcase 4166682
Articles on this Page
- 10/04/16--20:43: _Eilat-Eilot Renewab...
- 10/04/16--21:43: _Israel HLS & Cyber ...
- 11/14/16--13:43: _TOM: Melbourne | Ma...
- 12/01/16--15:45: _Cybertech 2017
- 12/06/16--14:26: _Position Available,...
- 01/16/17--17:23: _Israeli National Pa...
- 03/05/17--21:50: _Future Sport Israel...
- 03/08/17--16:39: _Recommended Industr...
- 03/09/17--16:03: _Advice for Israeli ...
- 06/06/17--22:57: _Applications OPEN f...
- 08/07/17--17:40: _WATEC Israel 2017, ...
- 08/07/17--17:51: _International TV Fo...
- 10/04/16--20:43: Eilat-Eilot Renewable and Clean Energy Conference
- 10/04/16--21:43: Israel HLS & Cyber 2016
- 11/14/16--13:43: TOM: Melbourne | Makeathon for Assistive Technology
- 12/01/16--15:45: Cybertech 2017
- 12/06/16--14:26: Position Available, Trade Officer – Israel Trade Commission
- 01/16/17--17:23: Israeli National Pavilion at Mobile World Congress
- 03/05/17--21:50: Future Sport Israel 2017
- 03/08/17--16:39: Recommended Industry Exhibitions Australia, 2017
- 03/09/17--16:03: Advice for Israeli Exporters: Australian Industry Overviews
- 06/06/17--22:57: Applications OPEN for TLV Launchpad Program
- 08/07/17--17:40: WATEC Israel 2017, 12-14 September
- 08/07/17--17:51: International TV Formats Conference, 12-14 September
The 7th Eilat-Eilot Renewable and Clean Energy Conference (EilatRE2016), to be held November 27-29, 2016 at the Dan Hotel in Eilat, Israel, will bring together industry leaders, government officials and sector investors to focus on the next generation technologies that will advance the global transition to renewable energy. Hosted by the Eilat-Eilot Renewable Energy Initiative […]
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to the 4TH International Conference on Homeland Security & Cyber, to be held on November 14-17, 2016, in Tel Aviv, Israel. Israel HLS&Cyber 2016 will include lectures, seminars and panel discussions, an exhibition showcasing some of the finest field-proven and next-generation technologies and systems in the industry, […]
TOM:Tikkun Olam Makers is a global movement bringing together people with disabilities and Makers to develop open source assistive technology to address everyday challenges.
TOM brings engineers, designers, makers, innovators and problem solvers together with need-knowers to develop solutions for their real-life challenges.
Cybertech is the most important conference and exhibition for cyber technologies outside of the United States. Cybertech 2017 will bring together leading multi-national corporates, SMB’s, start-ups, private and corporate investors, venture capital firms, experts, and clients. Cybertech Conference & Exhibition will present commercial problem solving strategies and solutions for the global cyber threat that meet […]
The Israel Trade Commission seeks an intelligent and enthusiastic candidate to grow business and trade relations between Israel and Australia. This is an excellent opportunity to work in an international setting with leaders in trade, business development, and technology. The Israel Trade Commission in Australia represents […]
The Israel Pavilion at Mobile World Congress 2017 is the centrally located, high profile venue to meet with Israel’s leading high technology companies, presenting the latest solutions for mobile communications.
This pavilion represents a full spectrum of advanced solutions tailored for carriers, content providers, System integrators, app stores, enterprises and users.
Future Sport Israel is a unique chance for international visitors in the sport industries to discover cutting edge Israeli technologies in sport and social media. Visitors can interact and organise meetings with leading innovative Israeli start-ups and investors. Keep an eye out for the list of Israeli companies, which will be released soon. For more information […]
For a list of recommended industry events and exhibitions across a range of sectors in Australia, click here.
Thinking of doing business in Australia? Click below for our 2017 sector overviews of the Australian market. Telecommunications Cyber Security Agriculture Health and Medtech Water Renewables and Cleantech
Applications are open for the TLV Launchpad program and closing on 10 July. This exclusive two-week accelerator program will offer Australian entrepreneurs the chance to dive into Israel’s startup ecosystem. This is a unique opportunity to discover the Israeli way of doing business and the secrets of Israeli entrepreneurship that could lead to your global scale up. Two special grants of up […]
The Water Technology and Environmental Control Exhibition and Conference (WATEC) is an industry-leading event that offers a meeting place for manufacturers, researchers, investors, academics, purchasers and decision-makers representing both local and international businesses. As one of the first and fewest countries to successfully overcome its limitation in water resources, Israel is the natural choice for a global meeting of minds to discuss intelligent […]
Israeli television formats have reached new heights in recent years and have been screened on TV networks worldwide. Known as the ‘Start-up Nation’, Israel has also proven her creativity in the global television market. Weeks before the market opens in Cannes, international buyers are cordially invited to Israel to forge business relationships with leaders of […]